HOMELODY 360 Degree Rotation Bathroom Basin Sink Mixer Taps Sink Lever Mono Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet, Chrome Finished
Bathroom Sink Taps by Homelody
HOMELODY 360 Degree Rotation Bathroom Basin Sink Mixer Taps Sink Lever Mono Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet, Chrome Finished
Add to Cart »5 bar, 1 bar for the best performance.This can be achieved if you have one of the following:Combination boiler systemsGravity fed systems (only with a pump)Mega flow systemPumped hot water systemsUn-vented hot water systems
Costumer review about HOMELODY 360 Degree Rotation Bathroom Basin Sink Mixer Taps Sink Lever Mono Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet, Chrome Finished
I'm really impressed with this tap. I did a lot of shopping around for a rotating mixer tap and you can pay anywhere from £20 to £80 so I really didn't know what to choose. Considering this was in the lower price range its fantastic. Really great quality, easy to install and looks as good a tap can look.